|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)|
Home > Swiss bank accounts > FAQ
- Why do I need to pay to
open an account?
can't I just walk into a Swiss bank and open an account?
- I found a website that offers cheaper prices for Swiss bank accounts.
- How do I know you are a reputable Swiss company offering reliable services?
- What are the benefits of your services?
- How much do you charge to open an account? Is this a one-time
charge? When do I pay it?
- What happens when I click on 'Order'?
- Do I need to pay before I know if my application
- Will you charge me if your company rejects my
- Will you refund me if the bank rejects my application?
- How can I make sure my application will be approved by the bank before I
- Why are applications rejected ?
- What are your banking services?
- What are your terms
- Is it safe to shop with Micheloud and Co?
|Opening in person|
- What interest will I yield on my account?
- Can I invest on the stock
market from my Swiss bank account ?
|Death, divorce and
- What happens with my Swiss bank account if I die?
- What do I do inherit a
Swiss bank account?
- What happens with my Swiss bank account if I divorce?
- What happens with my Swiss bank account if I go bankrupt?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us.